Our Violin Program begins as young as 3 years old in our Twinkle Pods or in private lessons. Students often continue with us through high school, allowing truly special relationships to develop between your child, teacher, peers and even other OPSA families.
- Children can begin as young as 3 years old (although we recommend beginning at birth with Music Together Classes!).
- Students attend a private and group lesson each week. Beginning group is held weekly on Tuesday evenings. (If your child is transferring from another situation, get in touch with us about how we handle this).
- A parent’s participation is necessary.
- Come and watch a class to get you and your child excited about joining our great community of families who are making time for music education!
- Here are some videos of our students.
The best way to learn about our program is to speak with us and come in and see us in action. At OPSA, we consider it a gift to help others connect through music. We come to know our students and their families in such a special way. Click to get in touch.