Our Violin Program begins as young as 3 years old in our Twinkle Pods or in private lessons. Students often continue with us through high school, allowing truly special relationships to develop between your child, teacher, peers and even other OPSA families.
- Children can begin as young as 3 years old (although we recommend beginning at birth with Suzuki Early Childhood Education Classes!).
- Students attend a private and group lesson each week.
- A parent’s participation is necessary.
- Attend an info session and watch a class to see if our program is a good fit for your family.
- Here are some videos of our students.
The best way to learn about our program is to attend an open house and come to observe a class. At OPSA, we consider it a gift to help others connect through music. We come to know our students and their families in such a special way.