Observe a Lesson
We ask that families interested in starting lessons come and see what a lesson is like with our teachers.You may observe a lesson before or after attending an open house. Attending an open house is an opportunity to:
- Learn more about the Suzuki method.
- Hear about how music lessons will benefit your whole family.
- Meet our teachers and tour our school.
- Gather practical info such as cost and schedule
For the observation, we try and match you with a student who is of a similar age and level.
- Give your child a way to envision themselves in a lesson.
- Give you an idea of what your role is and how to prepare for this new setting.
After an observation:
- The teacher will contact you and review what you observed and see if you have any questions.
- Lesson times are reserved for those who have completed observations.
- You may observe as often as you would like and at various levels. This can be arranged with the individual teacher.